<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7763731?origin\x3dhttp://-selfdeceptions.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, May 18, 2006

So I passed my Amaths. I just passed by 1 mark. I should be happy, well I am, but somehow I'm kinda disappointed because I have made lots of careless mistakes, just like my Emaths. But still, a pass is a pass. I must be contented.

So far, I have been getting Bs and Cs. They aren't enough for me to qualify for a JC. I guess I need to buck up during the hols. There's still 5 more months. I must make full use of that short period of time. I can't afford to slack and make empty promises to myself anymore, I need my first 3 months. I don't wanna regret. I guess I need to cut down on going out, unless its to study of course. So anyone interested in REALLY mugging, feel free to ask me. ( :

MYE is an absolute disaster. All my results have dropped. Yeah, every single subject. Its depressing and discouraging, but I guess I'll have to persevere and try harder. Sighhhhhhh. Alright, I need to catch up on my sleep. I'm really tired now. Bye.

Always the second choice.
Sick and tired of it.